NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programing) is a subjective, forward -thinking methodology, that uses tools and techniques to uncover hidden beliefs, conditioning and memories that prevent us from reaching our peak potential. Just like a computer needs its software to be updated from time to time in order to function at optimum capacity, in the same way our inner beliefs, conditionings need to be re-programmed to align with who we are becoming and where we want to be in life. How we think, feel and process experiences are all understood under this domain. Through NLP, it is possible to achieve excellence in any aspect of your life, be it personal, interpersonal or professional.
In our discovery session, we are offering ICF certified Coaching for any aspect of life:
LIFE COACHING (EMPOWERMENT AND MINDFULNESS: PERSONAL LIFE)
The essence of life is to experience it to its fullest in every area. If you look at career choice, family life, social life, business, finance, spirituality or relationships we look for happiness, contentment and success. NLP Life Coaching helps you understand yourself better. Unlock your unconscious biases, beliefs, conditioning, patterns, memories and gives you tools to let go of them.
How it can help you personally:
- Ease fear/phobias, anxiety and states of panic/stress.
- Learn to deal with negative emotions (fear, guilt, anger, jealousy, grief) and negative self-talk.
- Become aware of your resources and possibilities.
- Reprogram your mind with new behaviors.
- Realign yourself with new values and beliefs that serve you.
- Get rid of habits.
- Intervention to deal with uncomfortable situations.
- Learn to build and manage a strong relationship with yourself.
- Empower yourself to become successful in any area of life.
- Improve your communication skills.
- Learn dynamic projection.
- Learn to Present yourself more confidently.
LIFE COACHING (EMPOWERMENT AND MINDFULNESS: INTERPERSONAL LIFE)
Interpersonal coaching can help you set relationship goals, in personal areas of life. It helps you understand your current partnership, thrive inside your marriage, grieve a lost loved-one, and much more. It gives you the tools to let go of what makes you unhappy and embrace the positives that come with being in relationships.
How it can help you interpersonally/ socially:
- Learn to build and manage strong relationships with others.
- Help you understand your current partnerships, relationships, etc.
- Set realistic goals and expectations from the relationships in your life.
- Help you create healthy boundaries.
- Help you deal with socially induced stress or anxiety attacks.
- Gain new perspective about yourself and the relationships in your life.
- Learn to deal with unfortunate circumstances like breakups, loss of a loved one, etc.